The HR Systems team is looking for a Kronos Programmer Analyst for the design, development and deployment of Time & Attendance interfaces and reports (such as Kronos WIM) on a global basis. Core activities will include creating detailed design documents, developing, unit testing, and production support of global interfaces. Scope includes standard Kronos suite applications, modifications to standard forms and reports, development of capabilities and interfaces in and out of the e-business suite, and support for multiple applications in multiple geographies.
The successful candidate will have the proven ability to effectively manage multiple interfaces with various degrees of complexity. The areas of focus for this position include interface and report development across multiple geographies. This role is key to the overall project success.
• You will be responsible for the design, development, and support of inbound and outbound interfaces from the Time & Attendance system.
• You will be working closely with both stakeholders and external vendor systems to gather requirements and work through testing issues
• You participate in the hands on design and development of technology solutions. You bring data to the table that can help improve or reinvent the business process. You approach your product with fresh eyes. You are critical, inquisitive, and curious
• You focus heavily on cross-functional communication to ensure key decisions, risks, issues, and status surrounding your solutions is clear to all.
• Push the limits of third-party software through innovative design and delivery
• A minimum of three years of experience designing and developing inbound and outbound interfaces
• Ability to understand system and business integration points and interfaces
• Ability to understand data needs of systems.
• Ability to solve complex issues and complete projects independently
• Must have a strong functional knowledge of HR, Time, labor and payroll domains
• Experience with at least one of these Time & Attendance applications (Kronos, Dayforce or Workbrain, Peoplesoft)
• Strong customer and technical support skills
• Strong communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL best practices
• A strong desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment